- The population is about 30,000 people. (Beacon County population about 500,000.)
- Located 15 miles inland from the Pacific Ocean.
- Beacon Hills exists within the 707 area code.
- East of the river, the zip code is 95921.
- West of the river, the zip code is 95931.
- Outside the city, the Beacon County area code is 95351.
- Several known streets are Forrest Hill Park, Gafner Boulevard, Woodbine Lane, and Cliver Road
- The Nemeton is an ancient site of magical power located within the Beacon Hills Basin Wildlife Preserve.
Logs featuring Beacon Hills: